YubiEnterprise Delivery is a cloud-based service that enables streamlined distribution of YubiKeys to end-users’ offices or residential addresses, both domestic and international.
- Ship Yubico products to end-users, tracking them through the system with seamless support from the experts at Yubico
- Access the service through the YubiEnterprise Delivery Console or integrate the service into your own IT flows using YubiEnterprise Delivery public APIs
- Place individual shipment requests or upload shipment requests in bulk using CSV files
- Check current inventory levels at a glance
- Get immediate information on product and shipping costs, as well as all other details relating to purchasing and shipment.
- Generate reports on all shipment requests over time for interdepartmental cross-charging.
Our Getting Started video shows how quickly you can get up and running with YubiEnterprise Delivery.
In the typical use case, an enterprise or organization purchases a subscription to cover their security key needs over time or purchases virtual keys or purchases keys outright. Modes of Purchase describes these options in detail.
The enterprise or organization then uses YubiEnterprise Delivery to ship the security keys to their end-users as required. Some of the keys might be shipped to head office and/or branch offices for distribution in person, and many will be shipped to the home addresses of employees working remotely. To help perform these tasks, the YubiEnterprise Delivery account owner usually assigns privileges (roles) to others in their organization so that they too (or instead) can use YubiEnterprise Delivery to ship security keys to the end-users.
Through your Yubico sales person or a distributor, Yubico’s channel partner, your organization issues a purchase order for:
- YubiEnterprise Delivery Services
- YubiKeys and/or Security Keys by Yubico
- Delivery Services (Shipping) Credits. For details on what this covers, see Delivery Services Credits.
The YubiEnterprise Delivery Console (GUI) requires only a browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Edge, with the popup-blocking function disabled. For the API requirements, see API Onboarding Playbook.
To file a support ticket for YubiEnterprise Delivery, click Support.